His Excellency Dr. Mahmoud Alyamany
King Fahad Medical City (KFMC) (Medical Entity). KSA
Dr. Mahmoud Al Yamany is currently the Chief Executive Officer of King Fahad Medical City (KFMC) and Consultant Neurosurgeon at the National Neuroscience Institute (NNI) of (KFMC). King Fahad Medical City is one of the biggest leading healthcare organizations in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Received the MBBS in 1991 from the faculty of Medicine King Saud University in Saudi Arabia and finished his internship in 1991. Completed his residency program in Neurosurgery at the University of Manitoba, Canada, he is American Board & Canadian Board Certified Neurosurgeon. Dr. Al Yamany is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada & he is also certified fellow in Cerebrovascular Surgery, Neuro-oncology & Skull base surgery which he had obtained from the University Of Toronto, Canada. Dr. Al Yamany is a prominent leader in neurosurgery in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Serving as the Chief Executive Officer of King Fahad Medical City and his main duties to formulate, define, communicate and materialize KFMC mission statements, values and corporate objectives. Lead, direct and coordinate with senior management team to achieve the formulated strategic objectives of King Fahad Medical City and to continue serving as a Cerebrovascular & Skull-base Neurosurgeon.
- A member of several organizing committees for international conferences
- American Association of Neurosurgical Surgeons
- World Federation of Neurological Societies
- Congress of Neurosurgery
- Joint section of cerebrovascular diseases (ANNS, CNS)
- Canadian Neurosurgical Society
- Stroke Council of the American Head and Stroke Association
- Riyadh Neuroscience Club
- Member of the Board of Saudi Association of Neurological Surgery
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada
To get involved as a sponsor or a delegate, please contact:
Mr. Jagadish Kumar | Sales Director | Email: email@example.com | Mob: +91 9880 442379 | Tel : +91 80 49331000